Find your future.
Find Your Future
The creative universe at your fingertips.
Learn by Doing
At M.AD, you’ll work on real creative projects from day one. With the guidance of working professionals, you’ll tackle huge, impossible problems—and learn to conquer them with gusto.
By the time you leave, you’ll have the skills and experience to make even the grimmest interviewer grin.
- Work on real projects for top brands.
- Build a professional network.
- Get experience around the world.
Award-Winning Work From M.AD Students
- Social CampaignSports Beyond Sports
- Print AdvertisementGlossier – #SkinCity
- BillboardNetflix – The Spoiler Billboard
- Digital CampaignYULA – Energy for 2020
- GuerrillaMade by Refugee
- Digital CampaignTeen Vogue & The Case for Her – “Unfinished”
- Speculative CampaignThe Collector
- Product DesignLEGO 6 Brick Kit
Creative Leaders Love M.AD
From Google, to Molson, to Burger King (and beyond) the brightest minds in the creative world have a soft-spot for the School of Ideas.
Our Creative Programs
Which one is right for you?
We designed our program with one aim in mind: helping young creatives build liberating careers.
In every case, the instructors are current industry professionals, and the curriculum is shaped around those skills that are truly used in the industry.
The only question is: which program will you choose?
Next Application Deadline: May 24
The Creative Network
Join 50,000 creatives getting the M.AD newsletter.
We’ve quietly built the world’s most influential creative network. It’s time for you to tap in. Each week we collect the most important creative content around the world, and share it straight to your email for free.
When the winds of change start whispering… you’ll know about it first.