Creative Projects of All Shapes and Sizes
- Branding & MessagingThe Tele.gif
- Social CampaignParalympics – Drop The Crop
- Product DesignLEGO 6 Brick Kit
- Social CampaignSports Beyond Sports
- Print AdvertisementGlossier – #SkinCity
- GuerrillaMade by Refugee
- BillboardNetflix – The Spoiler Billboard
- Print PublicationWheatpaste
- Digital CampaignYULA – Energy for 2020
- Digital CampaignTeen Vogue & The Case for Her – “Unfinished”
Why Do M.AD Students Excel?
We don’t believe in soaking up theory alone. Whenever possible, we help students learn through experience & practice. And when they’re looking for help or guidance, they don’t reach out to just anyone—they look to the industry professionals we have on staff or one of the many friends we have inside leading agencies around the world.
The result? Incredible projects that push the boundaries of their respective industries. That’s why we continue to win more awards than any other advertising school.
The Creative Network
Join 50,000 creatives getting the M.AD newsletter.
We’ve quietly built the world’s most influential creative network. It’s time for you to tap in. Each week we collect the most important creative content around the world, and share it straight to your email for free.
When the winds of change start whispering… you’ll know about it first.