Making Your Dreams Come True: Taking That First Step
Join us for a free workshop at the New York Festivals, Thursday, May 18th from 2:30 – 4:00 PM.
Dreaming is easy. Making dreams real is another thing entirely. For altogether too many of us, we lose our way before we even begin. “Taking That First Step: Having the Courage to Chase Down a Dream” is about getting started and making the dream happen.
Hear the personal stories of panelists who took that crucial first step and made their dreams come true.
- Raj Ramamurthuy—Award-winning art director at Ogilvy Mather who left behind an education in biotech to follow his dream
- Mandy Hoveyda—Freelance Global Creative Director at BBDO and best-selling author
- Pippa Seichrist—Co-Founder of Miami Ad School
- Ryan Kutscher—3-time Cannes Grand Prix winner and Founder ECD of Circus Maximus
Hear how they found the courage to make their dreams happen and learn how you can do the same in this interactive achievement event. Come with a dream—leave with a goal.
New York Festivals has extended special discounts to Miami Ad School students friends.
- Register Today for FREE Daytime Creative Panel Sessions and Workshops CLICK TO REGISTER: (Free to you but regularly $75)
- 50% Discount to the Evening Cocktail Reception, Awards Ceremony and After Party CLICK TO PURCHASE TICKETS: Use the discount code MIAD2017 along with the description Miami Ad School. All-access tickets are regularly $350).
About the New York Festivals Show:
Events will feature creative panel sessions, a cocktail reception, the awards ceremony, and an after-party. New York Festivals will welcome award winners, jury members and guests from around the globe to this day-long series of events honoring World’s Best Advertising®.
Four creative panel sessions will take place during the day at the NYIT Auditorium on Broadway, located at 1871 Broadway (between 61st 62nd Streets).
Later that evening, guests from around the world will join us for a gala event at Jazz at Lincoln Center’s Frederick P. Rose Hall, Broadway at 60th Street, 5th Floor, New York City, for a cocktail reception in the Ertegun Atrium, followed by the awards ceremony in Rose Theater.
Creative Panel Sessions: 10:00am to 4:00pm (doors open at 9:30am)
Cocktail Reception: 7:00pm to 8:00pm
Awards Ceremony: 8:00pm
A celebratory after-party will be held at the Ascent Lounge, on the 4th floor of Time Warner Center, to toast all the winners of the World’s Best Advertising®.